See the first post in July or choose a specific one!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Farewell to Ireland.

Actually I'm not leaving Ireland. In fact, I've never been to Ireland. I was just listening to a song called "Farewell to Ireland". *shrug* No particular reason.
Ok anyway. The time has come to lay this blog to rest,
*gunshot*
*thud*
and move on to the next horizon. Well, the next blog, at least. In one weeks time, (October 15th) I will post my first blog on my main blog, found in the link. (Over here somewhere)--->
The blog will follow me through New York, London, and Uganda. I'll be updating it as regularly as I can, but I'm not sure if I'll have internet right away. We'll see. :]
*starts digging a grave*
So if you're interested in following my activity in Uganda and such, keep up to date with my main blog.
*throws the first blog into the grave*
Otherwise you might get bored, because I wont be touching this blog anymore.
*starts filling the hole* (Filling, as in to fill something. Not filing, as in file. Very, very different)
I hope you've enjoyed all the posts so far. I apologize to all my friends that I have not kept in touch with well enough. Forgive me, as I have been busy looking for food. And napping. I find time to update the blog by sleeptyping. Thats why you can't really blame me for what is on these posts. I'm actually asleep. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. See?

Ok that was stupid, I know. Sorry. Anyways, time to lay this blog to rest. Farewell, sweet friend. I've benefited from you greatly, and I hope that the next blog can shine as brightly as you have.
(is it odd that I am feeling sad that I am moving blogs now??)
Send me an email for requests, comments, questions, complaints, or food. Or just post a comment, no matter really!

*Puts up a tombstone that reads as follows*
"Prelude to Africa, a friend, and believer, and an inanimate digital form."

"Farewell, allies and enemies alike. I'll see you at the end of it all."

1 comment:

  1. It was good knowing you Prelude, but some good things must come to an end (inserts eye drops (couldn't find vaseline) for "tears" effect). And Farewell Ireland, alas, perhaps someday I will get the chance to visit the fare country (I was about to start singing some Irish song but decided for the sake of the blog author (and the posts) I would not. I will continue following your next work so keep up the great writing technique!! がんばってください! o(^u^)o

    ReplyDelete